Digital signage technology provides solutions for the world’s most demanding environments. Retailers, educational institutions, government agencies, businesses, utilities and energy firms, and home theater enthusiasts all depend on digital signage to provide superior performance when image experience is of the highest importance.
Digital Signage Applications:
- Airports. In addition to helping travelers reach their destinations efficiently, well-designed airports evoke the personality and culture of great cities, regions, and destinations, becoming sources of inspiration themselves.
- Arena. Sports are experienced in live action on a large scale, but smart venue design can also foster a sense of connectedness to the team, players and other fans.
- Campus. When used in busy areas like lounges and cafeterias, students can read up-to-the-minute college news and event schedules, and the space can also be supplemented with advertising to increase the ROI of the display.
- Hospitalities. The most impressive and memorable hotels stand out in a competitive industry through superior customer service and appealing ambiance. And leading-edge hotels are finding creative ways to use digital signage technology to enhance their guests' overall experience.
- Museums & Galleries. Digital signage is transforming the way museums showcase art and enhance the experience for its patrons. Museums and galleries worldwide recognize the power of digital media to bring exhibits alive in unexpected and artistic ways.
- Quick Service Restaurants. These types of restaurants can go beyond static menu boards and posters to creating an engaging, mouth-watering guest experience. Digital displays present brilliantly colorful meal options and promotions that can be changed at every meal-time without incurring exorbitant printing costs.
- Retail. From product demonstration videos to world-class fashion photography, Vivid in store displays provide eye-catching digital advertising that is remarkably cost-effective compared to the cost of creating and mounting printed signage.
- Shopping Malls. Digital signage products offer a dazzling array of creative options to capture the attention of customers. From store exterior and interior store signs to digital kiosks, wayfinding displays, and large-format mediawalls, digital signage solutions create a shopping experience that will engage and entice shoppers.
Content is KING! You can spend a lot of money on your digital signage hardware and software but if you don't grab and keep the attention of your pedestrian target audiences with stunning content, it is all for naught. People are bombarded daily with HUNDREDS of images in a myriad of media forms… your message has to standout in their minds! Long gone are the days of simple pieces of paper thumbtacked to a cork board or sophomoric Power Point slides trying to spread the word about an event. A constant challenge is to design a "fresh look" that registers in the mind of your audience.
Everyone identifies the Nike "swoosh" logo, the golden arches of McDonalds, and the alert symbol for Batman! Many emblems are associated with messages etched deep in our minds and you are constantly vying for people to remember YOUR message. Design each page of your digital signage in a way that differentiates your message to your audience. The actual layout of various pages should present your messaging in such a way as to be full of information that is pertinent and well designed.
Contact Showcase and we'll help you design it, and implement it.
To find out more about our Commercial Services, please select from the following: