Telepresence, The Next Generation in Video Conferencing
Telepresence places people at the center of the video conferencing experience, empowering them to work together in new ways to transform business, accelerate innovation, and do more with less. It's where everyone, everywhere can be face-to-face and more effective through the most natural and lifelike communications experience available.
Organizations around the globe are experiencing the power of Telepresence. Imagine scaling experts to be in more places at once, optimizing employee time and driving more innovation throughout your organization. Organizations are gaining competitive advantage through better collaboration and realizing that telepresence is a must have.
With Telepresence, you can:
- Reduce travel costs
- Make decisions faster
- Transform your business
- Be greener
- Increase efficiency. Telepresence enabled real-time access to remote experts, colleagues, suppliers or customers transforms businesses by eliminating silos and enabling new ways to collaborate and share ideas.
- Improve productivity. Face-to-face communication improves focus, helps reduce confusion, improves group collaboration and brings people closer together. And, mobile offerings enhance productivity for those on the road.
- Drive competitive advantage. The ability to make real-time decisions over high quality telepresence can speed the time to market for a product or service, and help ensure business-critical issues are resolved swiftly.
- Save money. Cutting costs by replacing travel with telepresence is often enough to offset the initial investment within months.
- Ensure business continuity. With telepresence, business carries on even when blizzards close down roads, volcano eruptions ground flights, and flu pandemics force people to stay home to avoid exposure.
- Improve work/life balance. Visual communication enables less travel and fewer commutes, which leads to happy employees. And, happy employees are productive employees.
- Lower your carbon footprint. Reducing travel and providing more effective telecommuting options means adding less CO2 to the atmosphere. Telepresence is green.
To find out more about our Commercial Services, please select from the following: